lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

Not a very good run

This afternoon I headed out to my run at 4:20 p.m.,I am off from work so that is why I could get that in at that time, I had a lot of time without running that early in the afternoon. As soon as I headed out I felt unconfortable due to the strong heat, but the most annoying was the stomach, it did not behave on this run, I was going to do 8.5k, but after 4 laps in the conservatory, being the last lap very slowly to see if I could feel better, decided to cut it short. I did 6.5k total without a watch, just by feel. Never felt good and to be honest did not enjoy this run, that stomach did not behave. At least I got my run in and could get some miles in. The weather was pretty hot. 6.5k without a watch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario