lunes, 15 de mayo de 2017

Busy week

This past week I only ran 3 days, life and work got in the way.

Rested on Monday and Tuesday.

Wednesday -  did a 7.5k easy run after work in 46:20. Feeling low on energy, but at least did not feel bloated.

Thusday and Friday - rested. Not sure resting about what, but took both days off.

Satuday morning headed out with my father to the conservatory, did 7.5k in 45:47. Felt better as I increased pace.

Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. headed out to run 7.5k again in 47:00.

3 runs that week. Getting back to work was hard, the transition is mind blowing.

The good news is that I am feeling better as the run goes by, instead of the opposite.

In regards to coca cola, I drank on Monday, but then decided to keep my word, and I am tying with diet soda, it gives me the sweetness that I want, but it does not contain calories, so its a good substitute. The first couple of days, that stuff tasted bad, but then my bud kind of get used to it.


I feel that I dont miss the normal soda, and I feel that this diet soda satisfy me the same as the former, but without putting calories ( i.e. pounds) in my body. I read that diet soda increase your apettite, thus you end up eating more and end up fatter than when you drank normal soda, but so far, i have been eating the same. I think that its a matter of self control.

I hope to get back to sub 180 pounds with this big change, skipping days of 1000s calories of drinks should make a difference.

I weigh myself for the first time in over a year, and I was at 198 pounds, I got susprised, I had clothes on and big shoes, so naked it must be something around 190 pounds. I really thought that I was in the 180-185, but the running suggests that I am gaining weight, due to the difficulty in maintaing paces that should be a piece of cake for me.

So the decision to ditch normal soda, is spot on.

I ll keep outta the scale, but the running should improve as the pounds go down.

oh, I forgot, today I took the day off, because after work, I had to solve something. Zapping the zero tomorrow!!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario