miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Zapping the zero

Monday was off. Running some errands after work.

Tuesday - Could squeeze a run after work at 7:00 p.m. , did 45:32 for 7.5k. Splits were 7:50 to get there, then did 5 laps in 6:23,6:17,6:00,5:59,5:41, then on the way home did 6:47 to finish up in 45:32. The heat this day is awful, I think an oven is cooler than the weather lately.

Today I took the day off, More personal errands , but are neccesary, so I skip the day off, ate fried chiken instead.

The last few days I have been stressed out, and for the rest of the week it will be that way. I have to work on Saturday and Sunday, the company that I work for will be there sending their hotel, so I was selected for selling staff. Ha! a shy and introvert selling, that will interesting.

All in all, I hope that the running will at least stay, aiming for 4-5 runs this week, given the busy weekend ahead.

The diet coke continues!

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario