lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Change of route

On Saturday -  My father and I ran to the Venezuela street, at the other side of the bridge, so We again faced the big hill, this time I was out of shape, but got it done, I had to jog in place sometimes to wait to my father as I dont know the route very well. Now I do.

I estimate that the total distance was between in 6.6-6.8k or so.  We started this run at 7:10 a.m. and it was already with the heat in full force, We got it done, though!

Sunday - We started at around 7 a.m. just before starting the run, I told my father lets go to guibia beach, I was not into doing laps in the conservatory, so We changed the route once again, 11 mins passed by before We got to Guibia, then my father showed me how He does the sand repeats , We did 1, and I really admire my father that He can do 10 of them, that would take more than 1 hour run. After We completed the 1 loop sand repeat, We kept running in the road till the Hotel Jaragua and back, then I started to build a gap on the way back and finished the run 1:43 ahead of him.
Total time was 37:23, I think it was just over 6k. My father finished in 39:06 or so.

The heat was strong, these days even doing nothing knock you out with this heat, you gotta do what you gotta do, though!

5 runs this week! and I hope that this week I can muster that.

I took the day off today!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario