martes, 23 de junio de 2020

Easy peasy

Today  I ran after work at 7:35 p.m. with the sun shining hard. I even wore my sunglasses. I did 8 laps pretty easy  and felt very confortable. First lap in 5:55 and progressed down to 5:38. Barely moving my legs. Finished the 8 laps in 45:34. First half  in 23:06 and the second half in 22:30. I did not run that slow since before the lock down. However, that was my normal pace when I was running fast before luck down and at the end of last year. This pretty much was a shake out because tomorrow is holidays here and I am going to do a tempo run in the morning. My brother Will do a 5k time trial, so maybe we Will be running the same pace. We Will see. I wont forcé the pace and probably Will do 2 x 200m after the 5k tempo.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario