domingo, 9 de agosto de 2020

Watchless long run

Today I ran at 08;15 a.m. I deided to go watchless because I did not plan to do a faster portion today, the whole run just would be easy, so I just kept the pace relaxed throughout. I went out to the Turia park, got to the final of the Turia park and then head back. I did around somewhere 80 mins, or something like that. The pace felt very relaxed, but after the 8k I was feeling very thirsty, I finished the run very very thirsty. If I could drink wáter every 25-30 mins during these runs, I could go longer and it would feel easier. Nice long run to get in some miles. Covered around 13k or a bit more. 

6 runs for the week, given that I worked a lot this week, because a coworker is on vacation. Anyway, you got to do what got to do dspite of how you feel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario