lunes, 22 de febrero de 2021

Long run

 Yesterday I woke up at 06:10 a.m. and was out at 07:01 a.m. dark to do my long run, I met my brother at the 3-4 mins mark and then we ran together until I had 1 hour and 42 mins. I did 1:47:00 total. We went to the port, but when we arrived the port there was a strong head wind and we were running at 6:40 per pace due to the wind. It was hard and you have to put a lot of effort to " beat " the wind. All in all, I felt very strong and good. Felt very strong when I finished. The weather was good. Average pace for the run was 6:05 per km and the distance covered was around 17.5-17.6k. I want to ramp up to the half marathon soon. I never have done long runs like that, so I have to give it a try before I run out of " improvement".

5 runs for the week. Felt pretty and feeling better and better with each passing week.

Today 'Monday I rest. Resting Mondays and Fridays.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario