domingo, 28 de febrero de 2021

Sunday morning long run with my brother

 Today I was up at 06:10 a..m, but was out running at 07:05 a.m. still dark. Today I ran my long run again with my brother and we did the port route. He has become  my running partner for the last month or so. We do every run together and that has helped a lot. The plan today was to do 1 hour and 47 mins again like the past week. To be honest I wanted to do it faster, but at the same effort, without forcing the pace. It was basically the same pace like last week. Last week there was a lot of wind, so today was easier and today I felt awesome at the end. I could have gone much longer, but my knees I think would not support that just yet. I am liking this runs, the views in the port are awesome. 

I finished in 1 hour and 47 mins, for the first hour I experienced some stomach problems, but after the hour started feeling better and better. Aroud 17.6 kms total. 57.5 kgs for the week on 5 runs, which is pretty good for me. I am loving how I am feeling with my training and with the consistency. I am loving these morning runs, and they have helped to step up in my volume of training. 

Great week of training. Next week we will do 2 hours. I have not run 2 hours since 2005, so its time to do it again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario