martes, 29 de junio de 2021

Zapping the zero

 I was going to run tomorrow, but ended up stuffing myself with fried chicken. DNR.

Today I ran in the evening at 7:50 p.m. after work with my brother in the blasco park. Felt good, but in the last almost 3 laps I had to speed up for 2 laps because a guy that runs regularly there was going to pass me, I told my brother that he was not going to pass me, so I sped up. Its an indiscipline, I know, but I am sick that that guy pass me. As I have run in the morning for the last almost 7 months, did not have the opportunity to run with him. He often runs in the evening, anyway, he never got to pass me, but I was running harder than I thought at a slower than tempo pace. I am not very good changing the pace from easy pace to a " fast" pace. Ran 50 mins total. Around 8.5k or something like that. Ran laps in the blasco park, but did not count them and we started running from my home, but finished there until the watch read 50 mins. All in all a good run.

The plan is to run everyday for the remaining of the week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario