martes, 17 de junio de 2014

Zapping the zero

On Sunday could not run because lack of planning, ended up the whole day in a accounting course with a coworker, it was good though. That day drank more than I could remember and on Monday I just was hung over, its time to put an end to the alcohol, I am an athlete and I need to behave as such. No more alcohol in a while.

Today I was back on the wagon, felt pretty good out there, ran after work at 6:40 p.m. first 3 laps solo over 6 mins, then my brother ran with me the last 3 with in 5:56,5:53,5:50. Felt pretty good, stopped there and did several sets of pull ups, I almost do 3 today, I am getting there. When got home did 5  x 10 push ups, my arms were tired. A lot of work to do.

 45 mins of total running.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario