sábado, 10 de junio de 2017

1 min repeats

Yesterday I took the day off, running in the weekend I would complete my 5 runs this week.

This morning my father and I went to the conservatory at 7:00 a.m., and I started the run feeling flat, I thought that today`s run it was going to be a struggle, but after the big hill in the first 500m, I first pretty good and passed my father, the heat was striking strong and I kept the pace and would postpone my mini workout for tomorrow, but after the first lap in 6:20, I decided to do 5 x 1 mins, because my body was asking for  a change of pace, so I started the mini workout, completed my 5 x 1 mins with 1 mins easy in between, the next 2 laps came in 5:17 and 5:29, then headed home for the cool down finishing in 32:41 for 5.5k.

I felt really good at the end, but the heat was very strong. My father came a bit later in 35:50, He said that the heat was very bad and He could barely run.

Tomorrow will be another easy run before the match between Stan Wawrinka and Rafael Nadal in the Roland Garros French Open. It should be an interesting match.

Have a great Saturday folks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario