domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

Catching up

Not a lot of running to catch up.

Thursday May 25th, I ran 7.5k in 45:42. I kind of raced the run , because I was chasing a guy, and when I finally caught him, He sped up again, and I had nothing to respond, that wass my last lap, so I did not have another change, I lost I guess. its was at a controlled pace though, not racing.

Then did not run till Tuesday of this week. Did 5.5k in 34:13 at 7:50 p.m. , feeling pretty good.

Then Thursday did 33:51 for the same route and distance at almost 8 p.m. I leaving work late these days.

Saturday did another 5.5k in 33:43, feeling good.

Today did 5.5k  in 32:42, got the park in 7:38, then did 3 laps in 6:16,6:02,5:54, then back home in 6:25, pushed a bit in the last 500s and sprinted the last 100s.  Felt really good, it seems that the last night beer`s helped, eventhough I did not ate dinner. So the fueling discussion is very individidual.

4 runs this week, not optimal, but these days I have been very stressful with work and personal decisions. Running helps me to relieve stress, though, I have come to the realization, that with my current lifestyle is difficult to train seriously for a race, I enjoy my runs , but I dread racing. Anyway, sooner or later I ll have to come back to it.


Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario