jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

Catching up

On Tuesday after work around 7:50 p.m., I headed out to do 7.5k. It was time to be back to my normal amount of kms. I was pissed off, so this time around I was not allow nobody passing me, and if somebody passed me it was going to be a hard battle.

I was running normally when in my last lap I passed a guy and He wanted to sit behind me, in the uphill I did a big surge, if He wanted to sit He would have to make a good effort, I left him in the dust. Did that  lap (km) in 5:18, after just speeding up at the halfway point of the lap. I finished the 7.5k in 45:34.

On Wednesday I took the day off.

On Thursday I was up at 4:05 a.m. and could not get back to sleep, so chatted a bit with my brother who is in Spain, and at 5:35 a.m. I headed out to the conservatory , never looked at the watch and ran 5.5k so that I dont miss my run at night. I have to adopt this morning routine since I am leaving work late, and I am hungry and low motivation at that time of the night to run, so the morning running would suits my current lifestyle better, and I would miss less sessions as well.

I saw my splits after today`s run and they were 8:01 to get to the conservatory and 3 laps in 6:22,6:18,6:20 and back in 7:03 to home to finish up 5.5k in 34:41.

Tomorrow I was going to take the day off, but I think I ll do another short run, to keep the consistency going, I have rested too much in the last few weeks.

Felt good, but had GI problems so I had to cut the run short.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario