miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017

Midweek catch up

On Sunday I did 5.5k watchless with my father, I finished a couple of mins ahead of him, but I kept the effort very easy, except when I started the run that from the get go I started fast till around 500-600s, then ran easy the rest of the way. The next day I could feel the DOMS.

Monday and Tuesday were rest day. I definately have to start getting my runs in the morning.

Today I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and was out with my father at 6:07 a.m., He did work today, I ran before work, as soon as I started I felt good and strong, knew that it was going to be a good day. Took my splits but never looked at them, except when I finished my run.

Did 5.5k in 31:53, was a bit surprised with the pace, and with the way I felt today. Got to the park in 7:28, then did 3 laps in 6:11,5:48,5:37. Eventhough I ran progressely faster each lap, an old women that had a good pace built a gap on every lap, She was running in the opposite direction, I mean, I was clockwise and She was counterclockwise, She was fast.

Anyway, did the final 1.2k in 6:19, accelerated the last 100m + fast. Finished strong and was ready to takle work. As I write this, I am pretty tired and left work at 8:00 p.m. feeling good, but tiredness is catching up now.

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario