martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020

1st run of the new cycle

Yesterday I ran my first run of the new training cycle. Motivation for workouts is coming back. I dont know there the races are going to be, but I tend to eat a lot and get a lot of weight very fast, so I do better start doing workouts again to not lose that edge. Races are gonna come back when they are going to be come back. We cannot control those things, best we can do is to be prepared when they come.

I have two weeks off from work, I get back on November 30th, so it would be good to get in a couple of workouts before I get back to it. 

Yesterday at 6:25 p.m. already dark I headed out to the blasco park, starting the run from the building I live in, before I walked to the park without the mask, however, as the masks are mandatory, I always paranoid because I thought that the police were going to stop me. Now I start the run from my home ( runners can run without mask) and avoid those kind of worries and I run 600-800m more on my easy runs. I went to the park, did 8 laps easy feeling pretty good and fresh as last week I only ran 4 weeks. So the last 2 weeks have been quiet easy and very low volume, perfect for a break. After the 8 laps, came back running again. 

Felt pretty good, weather was in 18 celsius or something like that, I did not use a windbreaker, I am not using it. I have learned that I dont need to run with one, if the temps are over 15 celsius. This was a watchless run as I am doing since July.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario