sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2020

Easy run and a rest day

 On Thursday I ran at 6:20 p.m. already dark with my brother in the Blasco park. I did 8 laps easy in 45:25. First half in 23:02, second half in 22:23. Was still sore, but kept the effort very easy. Felt good overall. My brother did only 6 laps. 

On Friday I took the day off as usual. 

Today I was supposed to run a workout, but did not wake up early enough, because I went to bed at 3 a.m., not by choice, though. Anyway, I will run at 4 p.m. and I will run 45 mins easy, or 8 laps in the blasco park. It has been raining a lot, so I dont know if the Blasco park will be adequate to run in.

No rush in doing workouts, no races in the horizon still, so its better to build up slowly. Training consistently of course.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario