domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2020

60 min Sunday mid day run

 Today I ran at 12:00. Very late to what we are accostumed to run on the weekends After the break it has been difficult to get back to early morning weekend runs. Plus I am going to bed later than I would want, for others reason that I would not discuss here.

I headed out to the Turia park with the sun shining hard, but with the temps in the 13 Celsius, so it was very good. I ran until the watch said 30:30 and turned around, got to the starting point in 59:48, so negative split the run by 1:12. Kms that I could time there were in 6:11. 6:04, 5:47, 5:50. However, on the way back my legs were very uncoordinated, they hit each other sometimes. They felt like jelly. That happens to me a lot on tempo  runs, but I dont remember the last time that I experienced in an easy run. Now I know why my tempo run on Wednesday was that shitty. My legs felt the same way today and I was running much slower. The mini stops on intersections got me back to normal and I finished the run very loose in the last km. Its strange though.

60 mins run, around 10k. Felt good, but not great. And the legs incoordinated makes the run much more unconfortable as you feel it on every step.

6 runs for the week, back to the 6 runs per week. Low mileage, and 1 shitty workout, but the consistency is there. NO rushing, we dont know when real races are gonna come back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario