sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2020

Easy run

 I know I said that I was going to do a workout, but the soreness continues and I dont want to do a shitty workout once again. My timex`s belt broke so this morning I went to buy a basic watch like I had for the 2018-2019, the same watch, but red. The old one is blue and is alive and kicking, but I took the seal of the old one to put it on the timex, but it broke and it was very unconfortable to wear the watch with the belt hanging, so I decided to go to the store and buy another watch, its only 10 EUR after all. My brother is always pressing me to buy a GPS, but I dont like them, I always have been a blue collar runner and prefer to run by feel. GPS are not accurate and can mess with your head.

I decided that I will use my watch for all my runs, given that I invest on it I might use it. I ran at 04:00 p.m. today and went to the park, ran 8 laps there and then got back home, so I gauged 7.2k, but I ran almost 8k. 8 laps were in 43:52,  first lap in 5:40, halfway in 22:33. I incorporated 6 easy strides to loosen up a bit, because my quads were very sore yet. Felt much better after the 1 st stride. The strides are the explanatio of the 1:14 negative split. Felt pretty good and the weather was just fine. I walked around 5k this morning, to the store to buy the watch and back. Now to drink 2-3 beers.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario