lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

Catching up

Hey there!!

I am much better, I can run, but I can feel something yet, so I am posponing my return a few more days. It can be tomorrow as it can be in one more week. I just dont want to do anything stupid.

Over the weekend I was in Las Terrenas, Samana. A beautiful place with wonderful beaches and friendly and kind people. I loved being there and would be there again without hesitation. Unfortunely We could not party at night due to an accident that was held in the highway and some people that died in the accident were from there. All bars and discos were closed due to this tragedy for the whole weekend. No biggies, I ll be there again. It was a beautiful place to run, but I was just in recovery mode, I hope next time I am there I ll be able to explore more the city running.

Hope everything is going well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario