miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

Short night run

Today I had a friend visiting me in the afternoon/evening so I thought of moving my run to tomorrow morning, but I dont know, I was eager to run so I headed out to the conservatory at 8:10 p.m. this is the latest that I have run here, I think I ran at this time when I visited Spain 7 + years ago. It felt really good, the heat was not that hard eventhough I was sweating a lot before the 1 km mark. The shin hurted like a m$%#f#%"#rr but I am keeping doing 20 min runs. I did not carry the watch today since my brother took it, but I went out to the conservatory , did 1 lap and back home, maybe around 21-22 mins just to enjoy what I love.

I started this run limping, but then improved a bit, but I could feel a lot of pain at times, the thing that I noticed is that in the steep hill it did not bother me, that is because the pounding is not too great I think. Nonetheless, I am very happy to have gotten a run today even if it was short.

No excuses to run, you can squeeze 20 min runs when you dont have much time, time constraints was not my problem, but a lot of people complaint about lack of time. Always time to whatsapp, facebook, and social media, but not too much exercise. Ha! but that is a debate for another time.

Have a great Humpday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario