viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

First run in 3 weeks

I think that this is the longest break that I have been through in my entire running life (I turn 13 years in August). To be honest I took my time so that I could start up again in full force. It was not the case because my right shin is still bothering me. Its much better of course, but I expected it to be healed already. This evening at 6:30 p.m. I went out to the conservatory in 7:25, faster than normal, go figure!, then did 3 laps and after the 10 mins I really felt out of shape and hti the wall, splits were 6:11,6:06,6:10 and back home to finish 5.5k in 33:31. So faster than a lot of my current easy runs. But the effort was too hard. Anyway that is not important at this point. The important thing is that I am still hurt, lets see how it feels tomorrow in the morning.

5.5k in 33:31. All in all I am very happy to run again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario