sábado, 25 de febrero de 2017

Another blah run

Today morning I was hoping to feel much better than last night during my run, but it was not the case. Again I felt low energy and my legs did not respond. I thought that it was the cake that I did at work, but when I recalled that I donated a lot of blood on Thursday realized that it was the reason that I felt so weak and low energy.

Nonetheless, I did 7.5k today at 7:20 p.m., 5 laps in the conservatory  and back with my father, I tried to build a gap, but my father would match every gap that I built, I accelerated from the conservatory to home to finish in 6:44, but finished with hands on knees at an easy pace, finishing in 46:33, and my father in 46:55, He slowed down in the last 400s.

I felt very weak and I dont like running when I feel that way to be honest, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Tomorrow I hope to feel better, the plan was to do 400s intervals, but it wont be possible, I do better take it easy until feeling good again.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario