sábado, 18 de febrero de 2017

Morning run with my father

Today I woke up at 8:00 a.m. after going to bed at 1:20 a.m. drinking beer yesterday. Woke up without problems to do my run, and I got out to the conservatory at around 8:25 a.m. with my father . We got there together in 7:39, but then after the first hill, I just built a gap and the gap just got bigger and bigger, till the end of the run where I finish the 7.5k run 46:06, and He did 47:11.

The splits for the 5 laps for me were 6:14,6:15,6:12,6:11,6:10, so pretty consistent. The effort was easy and I never really pushed the pace. I was a bit tired though, from the 2k accelerations that I did on Thursday and Friday.

Tomorrow the plan is to do 10k to the mirador, and do at least 2k at 5 min/ per km, We will see. But at least I want to get 10k in. I hope that my father does the same as last week, Hope He runs at 5:40s per km pace tomorrow, We will see.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario