viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

Blah run

Did not run on Wednesday, nor Thrusday, yesterday was not planned though. I had to donate some of my blood to a person in need.

Today I did not snack on fruit, but instead the company celebrate the months birthdays, so they gave cake and sodas, thats what I got at 4:20 p.m. and I thought that during todays run I would feel energetic, but that was not the case, I felt like shit from the get go, and inmediately knew that the run would be a struggle, I had planned to do my normal distance of 7.5k, but I had to cut the run short to 5.5k.

Total time was 34:30, with 3 laps in the conservatory in 6:25,6:18,6:14, then back home in 7:12. Felt flat today, but at least I did something.

Whereas, my brother and Adelino met today, and talked a bit, its good to know that they could connect and become friends as We were when He was here in Santo Domingo. I told him that We would all meet there in Valencia one day.

Thats what I got for today, I hope that tomorrow morning I dont feel like I did today!

Have a great Friday night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario