martes, 7 de febrero de 2017

Catching up

The last week was not a very good week of training. My first run was done on Friday, because I had not feeling well and was getting home very hungry, that with low motivation. But by Friday I was eager to get back to the running.

Friday I did 5.5k at 7:00 p.m. , did 33:40 for 5.5k, did not feel great, but not bad either.

Saturday morning I ran with my father, but had to cut the run short, because the legs did not respond and cut the run short , I did 5.5km in 34:29.

Sunday - I ran in the evening hoping to feel better, I felt tight on the calves and the whole run pretty much was in survival mode, I did 4 laps in the conservatory and stopped there and came back walking. Did 5.5k in 34:15 or so.

3 runs that week, felt like crap, but at least I got some running in.

Monday -  I  got out with Adelino at 7:45 p.m. to the conservatory, I can say that this was the only time that I felt good and I felt my legs under me for over a week, We did around 7.5k in 44:55. Got there in 7:59, then did 5 laps in 6:12,6:05,5:51,5:43,5:43, from the conservatory to home 6:54.  I felt like a runner again.

Today I took the day off, but tomorrow I ll get back at it. I hope to feel better and better.

Also, I am getting my diet under check once again, since I noted that I was getting fatter again, looking at the mirror, I have not weighed yet.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario