sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017

A couple of runs

On Thursday I rest and went to the gym instead.

Did bíceps and Back with lower weight tan in previous sessions to get back into the swings of things.

Deadlift:  3 sets of 6 reps with 50 kgs.

Barbell row: 3 sets of 6 reps with 36 kgs. Felt good on these and with good form.

Pull Ups: Did 2.5 reps in the first set, then did 2 sets of 1 rep. I think I improved on this exercise despite the 2 weeks off.

EZ Bíceps curls: 1 sets with 12 kgs, then did 2 sets with 14 kgs x 8 repeats.

Alternate Dumbell curls: 1st set tried 10kgs, did 4 reps with my right bíceps, but 3 with the left, then decreased weight to 8kgs, did 8 repeats for the next 2 sets.

Felt good. but I had not come back to the gym to do my tríceps/chest and legs/shoulders. Tomorrow and next week I think I wont be consistent because I have exams and Works in the master, but the running will remain consistent.

Yesterday I was very sore and went out at 6 p.m. to run very easy my bread and butter route, first half was in 17:21, at that time I realized how tired I was, then back to Guadalupe in 34:06, then completed a couple of more mins to do 36:13 total time.

Today I was lazy the whole day and ran again past 6 p.m., today I did not feel so tired so I decided after the 7 min mark or so to push the pace a bit, got to the halfway in 15:42, my fastest halfway ever, then continued with that effort till the 19:06 before decreasing the pace because I was feeling tired and did not want to turn this into a race. Continued easy to Guadalupe, got here in 31:56, then completed the last couple of hundred meteres that I normally do and finish up the run in 33:44, so a couple of mins faster than my normal run, not too shaby.

I would like to know my splits, but this is not measured and I only go by effort. Anyway, effort is what really matters at the end.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario