miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017

Zapping the zero

Yesterday went out to run at 6: 00 p.m. already dark these days and with a cold weather, the feel was 0 degrees, I wore my gloves and hat, but was very cold in the nose and in the breathing, I felt that I never warmed up and the halfway Split reflected that. I did the same route getting to the halfway in 17:37, then on the way back I did 6 x 20 second strides and could make up a lot of time getting back to Guadalupe in 33:50. Then in the couple of mins I do extra , did a 7th 25 sec stride. Finishing in  35:50 total time, basically the same time as Sunday.

I felt good on the strides, but felt cold . I am somewhat heavy because I am eating like a pig, We will see how the race in Valencia goes on Saturday. I have not decided one hundred percent to run, but its a 5.3k race and I will do it with my brother or will race against him.

I ll run in a few mins, so stay tuned for my second post of the day.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario