domingo, 17 de diciembre de 2017

Salvaging what could have turned in to a disaster week

Today I ran at  6 something pm. I wore my gloves, watch and hat. Did my normal route, got out at an easy pace, but I picked up the pace a couple of times during the run. I got to the halfway point in 17:04 or so, then did around 1 min pick up when I had around 22 mins.I got to Guadalupe in 33:13, then ran the bit more and finish my bread and butter route in 35:11.

I felt really good and feel that I did not lose any fitness in this week. This week I ran 3 times, but as I said yesterday I was somewhat busy, but next 3-4 weeks will be very consistent because I ll be on vacation mode, I ll resume my gym training also.

Happy to have run once again, running makes me feel alive.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario