domingo, 24 de diciembre de 2017

Merry Christmas

Saturday I ran at 10:00a .m. without a watch, kept the effort easy, because I felt breakfast in my stomach still. I hurried up with my run because I left the residence before 12 p.m. We were going to watch the football game between Real Madrid and Barca, the barca won. We end up watching the game in an irish pub close to the stadium. I downed a few beers there and had a good time with my mates.

I did the same route and kept the effort easy, but felt full. 35-36 mins total time.

Today I ran at 5:20 p.m or so but again I had stomach problems, felt full for basically 80% of the run. First half in 17:00, back to Guadalupe in 33:51, then completed my route finishing in 35:50. Felt good at the end, but again not finishing digestión.

5 runs this week and a good week of running.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario