miércoles, 20 de diciembre de 2017

Happy Humpday!

Yesterday was off, because  I was studying for classes.

Today headed out the door at 11:45 a.m. or so, did the same route, halfway in 16:59 although thought that I was going slower because I was not feeling very good. Then after the 31 min mark I started to push the pace till the end of the run, got here to Guadalupe in 33:03, then the last 350-400s were fast were in 1:32 to finish the total run in 34:35.

I felt tired at the end, but I really pushed the pace in the last 2.5 mins of the run. I was surprised to see mid 34s. I wanted to push the pace a bit today because tomorrow I ll rest again before taking christmas vacations and the master resume in January 8th. So on vacation will keep running but will get back to the gym.

Happy humpday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario