jueves, 28 de diciembre de 2017

Shaking out

Yesterday I did my bread and butter route without a watch and felt really good  and strong. Kept the effort easy and just complete the distance at the same effort throughout. I would say  I did  35 mins something. The run was at 12:30p.m. and wore my gloves and my hat.

Today I did the same route, but decided to keep the effort even easier than yesterday, but felt very heavy. The run was done pretty much at the same time as yesterday, I d rather to run earlier, but the breakfast in this holidays is being served at 9 a.m. and I need a bit of time to digest. I felt really heavy today. First half was in 17:34, so slow, but I did not do anything to speed up.

Then loosened up a bit in the second half and came to Guadalupe in 34:29, then did the extra meters that I always do and finished in 36:29. This is the slowest time that I have run in this route, when I do measure it.

I wont run till race day, but I have been told that too many people run in that race and probably the race first km will be very slow, if that happens then then I will just do the race for fun.

Tomorrow I travel to Valencia to visit my brother and hopefully We will have fun there and in the race.

Have a great Thursday and since I wont have Access to a computer to post, then happy new year as well!! I ll be back on Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario