miércoles, 6 de diciembre de 2017

Catching up

On Monday I ran the same route and ran at around 12:30 p.m. total time was 35:30. I felt so so on this run, I felt good at times, but felt tired at other times, but I got it done.

Yesterday was off.

Today I procrastinated the run till 6 p.m. and the original plan was to run at 11:00 a.m. I just lie in my bed watching videos and on the internet, so did not want to waste all my day so at 6 p.m. I decided to get my run in.

I did the my 35 mins bread and butter route, but this time I did not wear watch, wore my gloves and hat, because lately the weather has been too cold, so most of my runs from now on will be with gloves on. Today I did it a bit faster than normal, I put a bit more effort than easy, but it was not a hard run by any means. Felt good and relaxed, it was good to run with the sun down. Dont know the total time since I was not wearing a watch, but maybe 34 mins something.

Oh I forgot to mention that today`s is a public holiday here so thats why I run at that time that I am normally at clases.

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario