domingo, 3 de junio de 2018

Not a great week of running

Yesterday I had to take the day off, because I could not run in the morning due to lazyness and the whole afternoon/evening We had to work on the final Project, so DNR.

Today I did not run before lunch because I was working on the Project and to finish something to send it, it took more time than I thought. I almost skipped the evening run, because honestly I dont like to run in the evening, but things have to be done.

I braved and got dressed and went out at 6:15 p.m. to get my run in. I headed out to do my normal route, but when I was around 1k out of coming back to Guadalupe a dove shitted on my shirt, and I had to take it off for the last km, so I was modeling my abs and my pecs, the whole park, haha. I have nothing of that, just a flab belly. I am not sure if you can run shirtless here so I decided to came here to Guadalupe and run the extra 300m, but not doing the extra km that I am doing lately, so my total time was 35:57. Came here in Guadalupe in 34:00 give or take.

I looked at the watch at half point and it read 17:19. I felt unconfortable in the first half, too many gases in my stomach, burned quads, and a lot of people to Dodge. I could only loonen up after the 25 min mark. Felt really good in the end, maybe because I was shirtless and it was too hot, lol!

Weather was in 28 Celsius, which is hot. When I run in the morning is usually in 20 Celsius. Dry mouth made me unconfortable, but as I said you have to brave the elements and get things done.

4 runs this week, the goal is always 5 runs, but something is something. I ll start eating less to see if I can lose a few pounds. We will see how that Works out as I love food. The only good thing is that I dont normally eat candies, or cookies, I normally crave meat and fried food, plus carbs, but good carbs. I am not into veggies and fruits, but here in Spain that consumption has improved.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario