jueves, 21 de junio de 2018

Resting longer

I rested till Tuesday  of this week, and gave the leg a shot, I was positive that I could run 20 mins today. However, as soon as I started running it was bothering me and at 2:55 I called it a day, it started bothering a lot, so  I had to stop. I feel frustrated that I cannot do what I love. But that teaches you to appreciate when you CAN run.

I am not sure how I ll handle that, I can rest 2 more weeks or I can stretch the calves and evaluate if it bother me I rest, if I feel that I can get run, then give it a try. Probably I ll rest though to avoid any longer rest after those weeks.

Or maybe at the end of the week, I wont take it anymore and Will test the leg. All in all I am resting, because those test runs are very short in durations and once every few days, so I can call it rest today.

Today I went to the gym and did some back work and tried to do pull ups, but I  could not even do one. However on the deadlift I did 3 sets of 6 repeats with 40 nd 50 kgs. Then did barbell rows, 3 sets of 6 repeats with 34 kgs. I am very weak, but at least I try haha. I went there to do pull ups and got there in flip flops, but then I decided to do the deadlifts and barbell rows.

I have to do something, exercise is so ingrained in me, that when I dont run I feel lost, so I have to replace running with some other exercise, strength training it is.

I weighed myself in the gym, but I had eaten breakfast and drank wáter and the scale read 90.9 kg, which is higher than I hoped, maybe I am eating more than I should, oh great news !!

Tomorrow I ll go to the gym and do chest and tríceps. If I cant run, then I have to get myself stronger

Have a great Thusday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario