domingo, 24 de junio de 2018

Test runs are over

 Today I ran at 8 a.m. because I woke up at 7 a.m. and I could not sleep again, so at 8 a.m. I decided to get my run in.

The roads were all to myself and very few people outside, but a runner did a thumb up to me, first time that that happens here in Spain. I basically did the same route of Friday and yesterday. However, today I ran slower tan both occasions. I got to the intersection in 10:43 and back in 21:09. Almost 1 min slower tan Friday, but felt much better and felt very happy to have run without pain once more. From tomorrow on, I ll start doing 34 + mins runs. Weather was good at that time in the morning.

I have found that I run better faster, maybe not as fast as when I eat breakfast, but I feel pretty good. I think that I ran that slow because when you run early in the morning you are not all that warmed up. All in all felt good, and I ll have to run early because the heat is very high here  around 35 Celsius right now, which is pretty much like in the Dominican Republic, but there you did not see me running at mid night very often as I do here.

4 runs this week, although the 3 mins that I did on Tuesday before stopping due to the pain, not sure it counts!!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario