viernes, 1 de junio de 2018

Tired

Yesterday I took the day off because I had an exam, and I also wanted to give my right leg a rest. I am feeling a cramp that is bothering me, dont know to explain it, and cant exactly spot where is it, maybe its a nerve.

Today I ran with Katherine at 10:40 a.m. and We did my bread and butter route, She ran great eventhough She had 2 weeks without exercising due to a lot of work in varsity. I was feeling very tired, dont know why but my legs seemed blocks. Also, the cramp was bothering me a lot. In the second half felt better but tried to do a stride to test the leg and it bothered me, it affects my form at faster paces.

Katherine stop at 27:20 and I continued to complete my run and finished the route in 42:37. Crossed the halfway in 17:23 and came back in Guadalupe in 34:28. Katherine ran faster than ever today and I can say that She runs at the same pace I train, if she runs more regularly She would defeat me easily.

The cramp is not bothering me walking, in the last couple of days it was, lets see how it behave tomorrow.  I should feel very recovered, but I felt really tired today, oh well!

Weather was good! Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario