sábado, 23 de junio de 2018

Running is great!

Today I headed to do another 20 mins run at 11:45 a.m. with the sun shining very hard. Too hot here!
The goal as I said yesterday was to do 20 mins to get back into the swings of things.

I did the same thing as yesterday, but the time was slower, but I felt better and the calf did not bother me. Time for today was 20:37.

You never know how much you love somthing until you no longer have it, that is what happens when I dont run. Since I am back at it, I am greatful that I can do what I love. These days I am just loving the art of running, not the races because I seldom race, but races are fun too, but these days an easy training run or a fast workout  is what keeps me coming and coming.

Another run in the books! From Monday on I ll start with longer runs.

Have a great Saturday! This evening off to the pool!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario