jueves, 19 de julio de 2018

Back in Madrid catching up and injured again

Hello Hello!!

The trip from Boston was great, I really enjoyed Boston and I could meet with my father once again and the program was a blast. However, when I crossed a Street in downtown Boston I pulled my calf hard again and was limping the rest of the way. I lasted 2-3 days limping, so that meant that I could not run after my calf is healed.

I tried to run on Tuesday and only ran 90 seconds before stopping, then continued walking, and after I while I started running for several mins again. I felt the tightness in my calf, not pain, but tighness.

Took Wednesday off, and tried again today (Thursday). As soon as I started I felt the tighness and I thought that I was going to stop again within 2-3 mins, then when I took the flat terrain the calf improved and did not bother me so much, I could finish my 20 mins route, which I completed in 21:12. I felt good, but I have to take it easy. I dont know the reasons of those strains, dehydration maybe? I mean, not drinking enough wáter during the day, I dont know the real reason.

A lot of people say that is because of my excess running, I was not even running when that happened and I dont run anywhere close to the mileage I used to run, so that is not a possibility.

Things are improving, but my fitness in the last 1.5 month has been crap, I am fatter because of that and my excess eating. I really ate like a pig in Boston.

When I do have more time I ll upload photos from Boston!

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario