miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

Getting consistent for the inconsistency

Yesterday I ran at 6:30 p.m. and ran to the temple of Debod, crossed my usual halfway in 17:18, but my plan was to finish up there when I had 20-21 mins and came back walking. I stopped the watch when I had 21:23 and called it  day. The caughing continues a lot, but I am feeling good on runs, then walked the rest of the way.

Today I planned to run another 20 mins, but ended up being longer because I was running with a roomate called Erick ( I had run with him once before, but He trains way faster than me) and another girl Paola who surprised me with her good endurance, She hit the Wall very hard in the second half but She kept going and could finish, tough girl!

We got the El templo de debod which is basically my route, I crossed my usual halfway in 17:12, but instead of turning around We kept going to the point where We entered the park, so basically We did 400-500m less tan my first part of the bread and butter route.

After the big hill Erick and I waited for Paola running back to cátcher, We encouraged her to keep going and She did a great job! We finished the run in 34:01, this is my longest run since June 9th that it was the day I pulled the calf.

After that We played 1 hour of basketball so the exercise today was on point. Tomorrow I plan to run with Erick and probably Will be my last run with him here in Madrid since I am off to Boston on Friday and come back on Saturday July 14th, Erick Will be gone by then. All my close Friends and roomate are going, its a shame, but that is a part of life! I wont run in my stay in Boston, so more inconsistency, but I wont lose much, because at least I have been running 20 mins for maintinance purposes.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario