lunes, 23 de julio de 2018

Zapping the zero

Yesterday I decided to rest.

Today I did  2 miles or my 20 min route, today I pretty much did not feel the tighness in my calf, so I am 95% recovered, so I am going to run longer tomorrow. I ran at 7:00 p.m. today with the sun shining hard and did the route in 20:44 with the first half in 10:33. I did not look at the watch during the run, just at the end. I did around  2 strides in the last 500m. The strides were short to test the legs, but fast enough to get the legs moving, the second stride was downhill so I did not have to make much effort to go faster.

I am really happy to be almost recovered, I ll keep hydrating myself very often so that does not happen again, its not pretty when you feel that pain and you are limping walking for 2 days for no particular reason.

Have a great Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario