martes, 24 de julio de 2018

Ramping up

Today I ran at 7:00 p.m with the sun shining very hard and the heat hitting strong. I wanted to run 30+ mins today so I did my normal route, but cut it short a Little, once I hit my normal halfway mark in 17:18, which is my normal pace I ended the lap in the Debod temple (without Turning around in the Debod temple) and got back to Guadalupe finishing the run in 31:10.

Felt good but a bit tired at the end. The heat was very hard, but I did not sweat too much, the heat here is dry, as opposed to the caribbean where you are soaking wet within 1 km. I did a couple of strides in the last 500m to loosen up a bit and to test the leg.

The leg is almost recovered, I say "almost" because sometimes when I am not running I feel it. However, during my running I am not feeling it at all. I am hydrating pretty well, and I ll keep taking in fluids, as I think that was the cause of the cramps, dont know for sure.

Happy to run without pain, I really love running!

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario