martes, 3 de julio de 2018

Life gets in the way

I thought that the test runs were over, but on Monday I was sick with fever and the flu, and I pretty much dont run sick, I rested till Thursday where I did another 20 min run, the actual time was 21:02 and ran with Katherine. Felt out of shape and tired.

Rested on Friday.

Ran 20 mins on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday I did 20:34 in my 20 min route. I am caughing a lot, but improving a bit each day.

On Sunday I went with my roomtes to play basketball, but while they were playing basketball, I decided to run 20 mins in the court, at 15 mins I was sick of doing laps in the court and in the last 5-6 mins I was doing loops in a bit larger space tan the court. Total time was 21 mins. The pace was easy, but when I finished I could feel that was huffing and puffing, my lungs are still recovering from the flu.

Yesterday, I went out to do my 20 min route once more, when I crossed the halfway in 10:22, I decided to push the pace in the second half, not all out, but not easy either, finished the route in 18:48, so did the second mile in 8:26, and then completed a couple of mins to finish the run in 20:22. Its good to run faster again, today legs are a bit sore from that "fast " mile, but that shows how out of shape I am.

3 runs for the past week, this week I ll run 4 times, since on Friday I travel to Boston for a week. Running sometimes have to take a back seat, but I ll be back stronger than ever.

Today I wll run in the evening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario