sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2019

Catching up

Tuesday was off.


Wednesday after work I did my intervals. I started my warm up from home and went to the Turia running including 5 x 50m strides. The warm up today was slow, took me around 16:xx something. However, the weather was very Good and just wanted to hit a stimulus.

Did 6 x 800m, with 400m jog rest in between. The times were not as fast as I would have liked, but I felt really Good and the weather was awesome. Splits were 3:22, 3:25, 3:15, 3:20, 3:17, 3:00. In the last one I was tired, but wanted to push a Little to see if I could run sub 3 mins. I felt Good, but my legs was turning over as quickly as they could. Colled down 13 mins, so I ran around 10.3-10.5k for the day.

On Thursday I ran at 8:10 p.m. with my brother in the Blasco park. We did 8 laps in the Blasco park and I felt that We were moving in the second half, but the time was pretty slow, 47:14. I was very surprised with the slow time. It was a recovery day though, so I did not care. Weather was Good.

On Friday I planned my second rest day of the week, and it was nice because the whole day was raining due to thunderstorms here in Valencia.

Today is Saturday as I type this, and for this evening I have planned my tempo run, my brother and I are going to try a 10k tempo today, slower than the usual 6k of course, but We are aiming for 48-49 mins. We Will see how it goes. Weather is cloudy, but it seems that there is no much rain in the horizon for today.

Stay tuned!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario