viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

Easy recovery run

Yesterday as I said I took the day off.

Today after work I ran at 7:45 p.m., I ran in the Blasco park and ran 8 laps at an easy relaxed pace. I found this run boring and very long mentally. However, you have to do what you have to do. I felt tired also, but at the same time the run felt very easy and I kept things real easy.

I looked at the watch in the first lap only and never looked again until the end. Ran the first lap in 5:56 and did 8 laps in 46:14. 7.2k total.

The tempo is planned for tomorrow morning, but I felt more tired than necessary on this run, I hope to do a decent workout tomorrow. It seems that I am still tired from Wednesday`s intervals.

Weather was Good and effort was really easy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario