lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

Ending solid the training week

On Saturday I ran my tempo run in the evening at 6:15p.m. I started my warm up from home and went to theTuria park. Warmed up 15:40 including 5 x 50m strides or so.

The plan was to run 6k faster than last week, but feeling better. I knew that it was going to be faster, since in the evening I tend to run faster. I was doing this workout alone, since my brother was doing a 12k threshold run. I like to stick to the shor versions of tempos.

I ran pretty Good and felt better than expected. Finished the 6k in 28:07 with splits 4:40, 9:26 (4:46), 14:06 (4:40), 18:47 (4:41), 23:31 (4:44), 28:07 (4:36). Felt much better in the second half. In the second km, I felt like if my legs were full of lactid acid, but after the 3k, they cleaned up and was running pretty loose for the second half, feeling pretty strong. This is the time that I was seeking for 6k tempos, since the 6k tempos that I have doneare very slow. I still think that I can run sub 28 mins at the same effort. After the 6k tempo, ran 2k for cool down in 12:58. Around 10.3k for the day.

On Sunday, I did not want to run in the evening, that meant that I had to stay at home patiently waiting for my run, not today, I wanted to walk in the evening and do other things besides running, so after I woke up at 9:00 a.m. I decided to run at 11:a.m. even if that meant running in the heat and sun. It was not so bad though.

Ran with my brother in the Turia park, went to the "Churchill" in 15:48 and then my brother started his run, He did 60 mins. I did 80 mins. I did around 12.5k. I felt really Good, but very thirsty after the hour. However, the effort was very low and I felt very strong. Its Good to get over it in the morning.

5 runs for the week eventhough working like crazy.

Today I rested because I left work too late, I Will make sure to leave work early enough tomorrow, so I that I can get my run in.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario