viernes, 7 de febrero de 2020

A couple of easy runs

Yesterday  I ran with my brother, but no the same workout. He was doing 4 x 1000m and I was just running easy, but I went to the Turia park and ran back and forth to encourage him. I did not want to do laps and laps in the Blasco park. To be honest, its getting anoying the way to the Turia park because a lot of people in the sidewalks, you have to Dodge people left and right. All the car lights stopped us at every intersection, but in the end I ran 67:32, longer than expected, so that make up for the stops, ha. The pace was very easy , 6:15-6:30 per km, just recovering. My brother did very Good in the repeats, I honestly thought that He would run around 4:50 struggling, but He managed to do 4:30-4:35, so He is heading the right direction, He lost a lof of shape from October until January. This run was done at 7 p.m. I suspect it was around 10-10.2k or something like that.

Today I ran at7:30. in the Blasco park, I thought a lot before going out, because I felt tired and sluggish after a week of work. I almost skip the workout to be ready for tomorrow`s tempo, but I went out anyway with 7 Celsius, shorts and short sleeves t shirt, I knew that once I warm up I would just feel fine and thats the way it worked. I decided to leave the watch at home today and just run easy by feel. Did 6 laps in the Blasco park (5.4k). Felt much better in the second half of the run and felt strong at the end.

Tomorrow a 6k tempo run.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario