martes, 18 de febrero de 2020

Zapping the zero

The training has to continue. I rested yesterday, just because I rest on Mondays. I was very sore yesterday and was very sore today, even walking is a pain, let alone get up and get down the stairs. I looked like a very old man.

Today I was back to training after work at 07:15 p.m. the first 100-200m were very painful, dont remember the last time I was that sore, anyway, as son as I warmed up I felt just fine, kept the pace very easy, but in the last 2.5 laps a gal was running alongside at a Good clip and I wanted to get this done, so Increased pace. Maybe I increased it more tan Necessary. Both halves were in 24:00 and 21:19, finished in 45:19 for 8 laps. I needed that run, my legs feel much better now and less sore, I think the soreness Will decrease from now on. The last lap I think was sub 5 mins today. All in all felt pretty Good once I warmed up eventhough that the day at work was complicated today.

This week I wont do hard workouts, just running easy to recover from Sunday`s race and to prepare for Sunday`s 5k " never stop running", last year I did 23:00 in that same very 5k. I hope to run 22:30 or less on Sunday, I am in much better shape this year than last year and I know the course. I hope not to be sore by then.

Have a great start to the week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario