martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Back on the wagon

Stats for las week were:

Runs:4 runs, the leg and the lack of water on sunday.

Kilometraje semanal: Around 36 kms, at least I am running.


Today I woke up at 5.00 a.m. and was out at 5:20 a.m., the plan was to run 9k to the mirador, but when I was in the mirador I found minaya who had the sneakers that he wanted to give me, I decided to get them, so pressed the split button at 6k in 33:22 , ran some to the parking ran a bit more till I stopped the watch in 34:30s,waited him to finish his hills,then we did a bit more than a km for his cool down, so my total running time was 41:55. Had to come back walking 3 kms with the box with the sneakers inside, another workout. Oh well. I was a bit late for my classes. The weather was hot as always these days. Very happy to have run. When I started the legs felt very loose and smooth, hence the rest days.

Around 7.5k in 41:55

2 comentarios:

  1. It's really great to have you running and blogging again. I know how frustrating injuries can be, but your attitude and your willingness to listen to your body are amazing. Keep up the great work! Will you try another race this summer?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks man!! Here is the deal, I got a job that start on next monday, I will work from 2- 7 p.m. even on weekends. races here are in the afternoon, so I think I wont run a race by now!! take care

    ResponderEliminar