sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

Unpleasant run

Yesterday I took the day off because it seems that when I run 3 or more days in a row, the leg hurts me very much.

Today I woke up early but had an stomacache and thought about resting,but then at 10:30 a.m. I decided to go out and run some, no need to rest, went out to the conservatory without a watch, at first the leg bothered me a bit then it dissapeared, but as soon as I got to the conservatory the wheels came off and I had to do mental tricks to finish up the 6 laps there, I had no energy. Started to feel better in the last lap and then came back home feeling more decent, but still not great. A very unmemorable run, but runs like this makes you stronger. The weather was hot as usual.

8.52k without a watch, so untimed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario