viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Late morning run

This morning I woke up but did not feel like running, so thought about resting, but at 11:30 a.m. I decided to go for a short run, so I went out without a watch to the conservatory, did 3 laps there and came back home, within the 3 laps I did 4 x 200s or so repeats, dont know the exact distance but it was an estimate, One feel a lot of freedom when you do workouts without a watch, I have to admit that in the last 2 repeats I was very tired and the legs were not responding. The heat was not that bad today, felt very motivated there running. The leg did not bother me at all, although I could feel something there, it was not pain but something.Its supposed to hurt a lot today , since it is the 4th day, but I felt very good. Unfortunately I wont have the chance to race soon because I got a job from 2-7 p.m. even on weekends and races here are in the evening.

5.5k total including 4 repeats of 200m or so, untimed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario